* It’s Christmas season again and that means the appearance of Christmas booths around town playing Christmas (and sometimes not) music at all hours.
* Aidan is back at school and back to eating again… We know that somethings wrong with our boy if he won’t even eat! His energy levels are still on the low side but he’s definitely on the mend!
* Marc and Brynne are also better.
* We had a birthday party for Marc on Saturday morning together with another boy who’s birthday was a few days later. See photos for an idea of the fun…
* The power has been rather erratic as of late. We’re thankful for neighbours who have a drum of gas…
* On Sunday we had a Merry Thanksgiving potluck dinner with all MAF staff here. It was a yummy time!
* Hugo has learned how to start a plane and taxi it… Pretty exciting!